Why 12 Rounds Media?
12 Rounds Media has a time tested five-step production process that maximizes your investment.
This is possibly the most important phase of the production process. We dive deep into the “who, what and why?” of your project and it’s scope.
- Why are you doing this project? What are your goals?
- Who is the target audience and what is the best message?
Everything we do to prepare for the physical shooting falls under the category of Pre-Production. This includes but is not limited to:
- Concept creation and script writing
- Location scouting and site surveys
- Crew and equipment management
- Budget preparation and finalization
- Production schedules
This is the footage acquisition stage. The parameters depend on the project scope and include but are not limited to:
- Shooting HD, UHD or 4K
- Multi-Camera shoots
- Drone piloting
- Set lighting, audio recording and more
Post-Production is where the story comes together. Every project is different so the time frame for post-production fluctuates. This phase includes but is not limited to:
- Digital non-linear editing (FCPX, Adobe Premiere, DaVinci Resolve, Avid)
- Visual effects and titles
- Audio mix and sweetening, music and sound effects
- Color grading (DaVinci Resolve)
The final step is to deliver your approved project to the medium you chose in the pre-production phase. This could include:
- Broadcast quality file for television station/cable or satellite company
- Video for your website
- Video for social media
- Video for event or presentation